Computer Repair Denver - Mac Repair Denver - Computer Repair by iComputer in Denver, Colorado
Our team provides comprehensive computer solutions for your every technical and IT need. iComputer technicians are both Apple Certified and CompTIA A+ / Network+ Certified and well-trained in Mac and PC repair and technical support. We can fix any Apple or Windows-based machines.
We provide superior customer service, fast turnaround, and a friendly staff who are extremely knowledgeable in sales and computer support. In addition, we are Authorized Apple resellers and can assist you in any equipment purchasing needs.
We are open Monday – Friday, 9am-6pm; on Saturdays from 10am-5pm; and closed on Sundays and all major holidays.
Background: Maintaining technology is not everyone’s “cup of tea.” Nevertheless, most of us would find life difficult without it. With the rapid and ever changing technological landscape, organizations and individuals are constantly challenged to maintain their day-to-day tools of efficiency—computers.
iComputer is a Denver, CO-based Asian-woman-owned small IT business. We provide hardware, software, and IT services for Mac and Windows platforms that keep you operationally effective. Our certified technicians provide expert network support honed by more than 15 years experience serving customers throughout the Metro Denver area—from large and small commercial businesses, to support for high security government projects and non-profit organizations. Because of our high level of expertise, iComputer is able to create, reproduce, modify, and test the software applications that “keep you in business.”
Our mission is to exceed customer expectations for technical service, support and development by providing customized technology solutions that are cost and operationally effective. Further, we tailor workflow processes to the unique needs of our client/s. iComputer is dedicated to achieving 100% client satisfaction through transparency, open communication and quick response times. We strive to meet client needs, and when possible, pinpoint low-level technical issues before they become “major”.
Our Premise: iComputer was founded to help small and large corporations organize and simplify their IT products and services. We recognize the importance of maintaining the critical technology systems that are an organization’s life blood. Our goal is use innovative, industry leading technology and knowledge to provide an IT environment for our clients that is problem adverse and easy to maintain and monitor. And we deliver our services in a cost effective, prompt and responsible manner.
* Hardware service and support for laptops, desktops, printers, wireless devices, servers, storage systems, POS stations, and networking devices.
* Software support, troubleshooting and repair for Windows, Apple, Linux, and other platforms.
* IT and Network Design, Support and Management including the following:
- Complete support – 24/7 round the clock monitoring and availability for technical assistance
- Integrated solutions – we research, coordinate, and implement all of our clients’ technologies
- IT security – including risk assessment and implementation of appropriate layered security systems to deflect threats
- Business Applications – we can help you choose the best business applications to streamline workflow and then we can monitor and manage these systems
- Virtualization – we support you with cost effective virtualization solutions that decrease hardware costs. We partner with our clients every step of the way from the early phase of a technical and business analysis and assessments through a proof of concept, pilot deployments, production roll-outs, and training and support.
* Software development with the following specialties:
- Custom software development
- Enterprise mobile development
- Building world class technical teams and recruiting technical staff
- Application Modernization & Legacy Migration
- Software Testing & QA
- Software Maintenance & Support
- Identifying architectural and design security flaws and applying appropriate mitigation measures
iComputer is motivated to help solve your IT issues. Our technicians are prepared to support your requirements at your or our location. Give us a call; we’re open to projects large and/or small. Let us prove that IT services need not be cost prohibitive or ineffective.